Fill your home with wonderful scents and disinfect the air naturally!
This homemade gel air freshener recipe is easy to make and is perfect for your home, the car, or at work.
Unflavored gelatin powder (two envelopes – 2Tbsp)
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup ice water
10-15 drops of Thieves Blend Essential Oil
- Completely dissolve the gelatin in 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Add ice water to the gelatin mixture.
- Add 10-15 drops of Thieves to the mixture.
- Stir in the salt
- Pour the gel mixture into a clean empty baby food jars or other small glass jars.
- Close the jars, and allow to cool overnight Note – Don’t put them in your refrigerator or freezer as the scent may absorb into your food)
To use the air fresheners just open the container and place on a counter, shelf, or in your car cup holder.