Accidentally used that black permanent marker on your dry-erase board? Have your kids decided to re-decorate your walls with your new set of multi-coloured Sharpies? Don’t worry. Just put a drop or two of Young Living Pure Peppermint Essential Oil on marker, let it sit for about 20-30 seconds and it will wipe right off (and smell great too)! Only $25.99 for 15ml (that’s 300 drops….a great value). Email me by clicking here or call me at 905-667-5624 to learn more or order a bottle.
Read our Past Postings
- I didn't know they could do this did you?! fb.me/8XMAQwhiM 5 days ago
- Carpet: It's Just Good for You Everyone is concerned about better health. We shop for healthy foods. We take our... fb.me/7OlA5tNps 6 days ago
- RT @SCRotary: Thank you Lt. Col. McQueen @RHLIband for a great presentation this morning. #CanadianForces #LestWeForget https://t.co/SsJeo6… 1 week ago
- These are great! Will definitely need to try them out fb.me/91IKbTUSv 1 week ago
- DIY dusting spray 1 cup water 1/4 cup vinegar (disinfects) 2 tsp olive oil (for shine and wood protection) 10-15.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- " Ozone Generators Advice Ancaster Bath Beamsville Binbrook Burlington Canada" Candles Carpet Carpet Cleaner Carpet Cleaning Ceramic Clean Cleaning with essential oils Dry Dundas Dust Mites Ecosuds Environmentally Friendly fall Fast Drying Grimsby Hamilton Healthy Home Business Home Fragrences Mattress Cleaning Mia Bella Nikki Shames Oakville Odor Problems Odour Control Odour Elimination On Ontario Ozone Ozone for Odours Ozone Generarors Ozone Generators Canada Ozone generators hamilton Peppermint Oil Phil and Nikki Shames Phil Shames Phl Shames Pope Benedict Porcelain Scent Sations Senior Shampoo Slip Slip and Fall Slippery Stain Stain Removal Steam Steam Clean Tiles Upholstery Cleaning Von Schrader Waterdown Wet Wine Young Living Essential Oils Young Living Lemon Essential Oils