Accidentally used that black permanent marker on your dry-erase board? Have your kids decided to re-decorate your walls with your new set of multi-coloured Sharpies? Don’t worry. Just put a drop or two of Young Living Pure Peppermint Essential Oil on marker, let it sit for about 20-30 seconds and it will wipe right off (and smell great too)! Only $25.99 for 15ml (that’s 300 drops….a great value). Email me by clicking here or call me at 905-667-5624 to learn more or order a bottle.
Read our Past Postings
- DIY Natural Cutting Board Cleaner All that’s needed to sanitize cutting boards (wood or plastic) is a lemon! That's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Want a great all purpose cleaner that works on everything from counters to windows? Use this diy recipe Materials… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheSpec: Weekend planner: Things to do in #HamOnt thespec.com/news-story/885… https://t.co/7IRb33r9WM 3 weeks ago
- Guilty! (but it will be OK) DID YOU KNOW that the devastation of spilling something like grape juice, Kool-Aid and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- August Long Weekend facebook.com/note.php?note_… 1 month ago
- " Ozone Generators Advice Ancaster Bath Beamsville Binbrook Burlington Canada" Candles Carpet Carpet Cleaner Carpet Cleaning Ceramic Clean Cleaning with essential oils Dry Dundas Dust Mites Ecosuds Environmentally Friendly fall Fast Drying Grimsby Hamilton Healthy Home Business Home Fragrences Mattress Cleaning Mia Bella Nikki Shames Oakville Odor Problems Odour Control Odour Elimination On Ontario Ozone Ozone for Odours Ozone Generarors Ozone Generators Canada Ozone generators hamilton Peppermint Oil Phil and Nikki Shames Phil Shames Phl Shames Pope Benedict Porcelain Scent Sations Senior Shampoo Slip Slip and Fall Slippery Stain Stain Removal Steam Steam Clean Tiles Upholstery Cleaning Von Schrader Waterdown Wet Wine Young Living Essential Oils Young Living Lemon Essential Oils